Gemini are proud to be the official print partner to Brighton Fringe 2017 for the fourth year running. Brighton Fringe is England’s largest arts festival and one of the biggest fringe festivals in the world, taking place from 5th May – 4th June 2017.
‘BEST DESIGN FOR PRINT’
This award is presented by Gemini & open to all designs for print to celebrate the best printed publicity campaign for Brighton Fringe 2017.
- Who: Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer or fringe festival participant.
- What: Only official designs for print developed for Brighton Fringe 2017 will be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- Simply e-mail an example of your intended printed communication (leaflets, posters, flyers, postcards and so on) for Brighton Fringe 2017 by Friday 28th April 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may submit up to 5 pdfs or photographs per entry.
- Please make credits and descriptions as complete, legible and accurate as possible.
ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ASSESSED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Eye-catching: Most important will be given to the immediate appeal of the artwork, including impact, originality and style.
- Informative: The quality and design of the information presented on the artwork.
- Marketable: The overall marketing effect of the artwork – why does it make me want to see this show?
Sales Director, Gemini Print
Art Director, Viva Magazines
Marketing Manager, Brighton Fringe
Managing Director, Mosaic Creates
- Deadline for entries is Friday 28th April 2017.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday 4th June & will receive £500 worth of printing here at Gemini plus associated publicity.
Please note – by submitting work, entrants acknowledge Gemini Print’s right to use the winner’s artwork for general publicity surrounding the award, on website/social media platforms and any related digital products.
See all entrants so far here.