ARTISTS OPEN HOUSES
Gemini are proud to be the official print partner to Artists Open Houses for the third year running. ‘Artists Open Houses’ is a festival that runs twice a year and is open to anyone in the 01273-telephone code area.
The festival provides a unique experience for visitors, where you can view an array of work from contemporary and original local artists and makers in their homes, as well as meeting the artists and buying artwork and crafts directly from them.
Print Award 2017
This award is presented by Gemini & open to all designs for print to celebrate the best printed publicity campaign for Artists Open Houses 2017.
- Who: Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer or AOH participant.
- What: Only official designs for print developed for AOH 2017 will be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- Simply e-mail an example of your intended printed communication (leaflets, posters, flyers, postcards and so on) for AOH 2017 by Monday 22nd May 2017 to Alicia at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may submit up to 5 JPEGS per entry.
- Please make credits, links and descriptions as complete, legible and accurate as possible.
ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ASSESSED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Eye-catching: Most important will be given to the immediate appeal of the artwork, including impact, originality and style.
- Informative: The quality and design of the information presented on the artwork.
- Marketable: The overall marketing effect of the artwork – why does it make me want to see this Open House/Art Piece?
- Panel of industry experts will select the winner (TBC shortly)
- Deadline for entries is Monday 22nd May 2017
- The winner will be announced the first week in June & will receive £500 worth of printing here at Gemini plus associated publicity
Please note – by submitting work, entrants acknowledge Gemini Print’s right to use the winner’s artwork for general publicity surrounding the award, on website/social media platforms and any related digital products.